Heavy Duty Seating Products For Industry
Industrial Seating, Inc. (The ORIGINAL) for over 40 years!
Heavy Duty Seating Products For Industry — Industrial Seating, Inc. (The ORIGINAL) for over 40 years!
with #757 Pedestal
- Height: 36" (914 mm)
- Width: 29.5" (673 mm)
- Depth: 25" (635 mm) to 29.5" (749 mm)
- Seat mounting pattern 11" x 11" (279mm x 279mm)
PART #757 Height: Min. 22" (559 mm) Height: Max 25" (635 mm) Width: 22" (559 mm) Depth: 22" (559 mm) Seat mounting holes 11" x 11" (279 mm x 279mm)
(Standard Pedestal + Foot Rail)
PART #5ML008Height: 28.5" (724 mm)Width: 29.75" (756 mm)Depth: 24.5" (622 mm) to 27.5" (699 mm)Seat mounting pattern 11" x 11" (279mm x 279mm)
with FR0001 Foot Rail and #753 Pedestal
Foot Rail Seat Attachment
- Easy installation on any Industrial Seating seat
- Height: Extends (downward) 11.5 inches (292 mm) from base of seat frame
- Width: 14 inches (356 mm)
- Depth: Adds 4 inches (102 mm) to overall depth of seat
- Marine is a very demanding application. Marine seating products must endure extreme cold or heat, corrosive dirt, grit, and salt air. Additionally, they must be comfortable despite rough waters.
- Poor seating choices result in lost time changing products that could not hold-up under the conditions. If an operator fatigues quickly due to discomfort, additional time and money may be wasted.
- Marine seating products should reflect ergonomic considerations (such as varying heights and directions). Buyers should take spatial limitations and control panel placement into consideration.
- Avoid seats with too many "bells & whistles". Often, these features are not intended to endure the marine environment. They typically get in the way and are the first things to break.
- Replaceable parts are important because cushions (or other seat parts) may wear out before seat frames or bases in extreme conditions.
- It is critical for marine buyers to consider the quality of the seats on the vessels. Uninformed decisions can be costly ones.
This product used in:
commercial fishing, tugs, work boats, marine vessels, work stations, production lines