SPECIALISTS in Design and Manufacture of Equipment
Seats, Suspensions, Pedestals, Armpads, and Seating
products for over 40 years
Heavy Duty Seating Products For Industry
Industrial Seating, Inc. (The ORIGINAL) for over 40 years!
Heavy Duty Seating Products For Industry — Industrial Seating, Inc. (The ORIGINAL) for over 40 years!
with #757 Pedestal
- Height: 36" (914 mm)
- Width: 29.5" (673 mm)
- Depth: 25" (635 mm) to 29.5" (749 mm)
- Seat mounting pattern 11" x 11" (279mm x 279mm)
PART #757 Height: Min. 22" (559 mm) Height: Max 25" (635 mm) Width: 22" (559 mm) Depth: 22" (559 mm) Seat mounting holes 11" x 11" (279 mm x 279mm)
(Standard Pedestal + Foot Rail)
PART #5ML008Height: 28.5" (724 mm)Width: 29.75" (756 mm)Depth: 24.5" (622 mm) to 27.5" (699 mm)Seat mounting pattern 11" x 11" (279mm x 279mm)
with FR0001 Foot Rail and #753 Pedestal
Foot Rail Seat Attachment
- Easy installation on any Industrial Seating seat
- Height: Extends (downward) 11.5 inches (292 mm) from base of seat frame
- Width: 14 inches (356 mm)
- Depth: Adds 4 inches (102 mm) to overall depth of seat
- Marine is a very demanding application. Marine seating products must endure extreme cold or heat, corrosive dirt, grit, and salt air. Additionally, they must be comfortable despite rough waters.
- Poor seating choices result in lost time changing products that could not hold-up under the conditions. If an operator fatigues quickly due to discomfort, additional time and money may be wasted.
- Marine seating products should reflect ergonomic considerations (such as varying heights and directions). Buyers should take spatial limitations and control panel placement into consideration.
- Avoid seats with too many "bells & whistles". Often, these features are not intended to endure the marine environment. They typically get in the way and are the first things to break.
- Replaceable parts are important because cushions (or other seat parts) may wear out before seat frames or bases in extreme conditions.
- It is critical for marine buyers to consider the quality of the seats on the vessels. Uninformed decisions can be costly ones.
This product used in:
commercial fishing, tugs, work boats, marine vessels, work stations, production lines